- Daily monitoring of email and phone correspondence
- Interpretation of the Condominium Act and condominium bylaws to ensure compliance and offer guidance
- Calculation and collection of condominium fees, assessments, etc.
- Monitoring owner accounts to ensure all unit holders are current
- Payment of vendor bills
- Quarterly reporting and annual budgeting
- Preparation of meeting packages and schedule facilities for board and owner meetings
- Attending board and owner annual meetings
- Tendering quotations for upcoming projects from various contractors
- Monitoring trades/contractors to ensure quality work and service
- Annual arrangement and management of all service contractors
- Management, investment, and reconciliation of all corporation funds
- Distribution of all announcements and notices
- Annual arrangement of insurance
- Annual preparation of audit process, WCB reports, waste collection grants, etc.
- On-site visits
- Lawn care and snow removal
- Monitoring/maintenance of on-site buildings and equipment
- Meeting trades to arrange quotations and completion of projects
- Interior caretaking/cleaning of common hallways and rooms
Each condominium property is unique, and this list can be modified to fit the specific needs you have.
That Storage Place
If you have a storage need, That Storage Place has a unit for you. They offer a secure state-of-the-art facility with well-maintained and affordable storage units. The facility offers 24/7 access amongst other benefits. The staff is friendly, reliable and offer personalized professionalism with thoughtfulness in delivering excellent service to storage seekers.